The Ultralight Hunter series of rifles by Wilson Combat combines our slick side Mil-Spec Forged receiver set, a Smoke Composites Carbon Fiber Stock, and our Ultralight Hunter profile match-grade, tapered and threaded barrel to create a fast-handling precision AR carbine that is an ideal hunting carbine where the ultimate lightweight stalking rifle is a prerequisite for success.
Our Ultralight Hunter profile stainless steel threaded barrel retains match-grade accuracy and will deliver superb groups for many seasons of use.
Like all Wilson Combat custom rifles, the Ultralight Hunter is equipped with our strong and light M-LOK® capable rail and our time-tested light and crisp Tactical Trigger Unit. The cutting edge Smoke Composites carbon fiber buttstock gives you a rigid and lightweight platform for your precision hunting needs. Finished in our exclusive Armor-Tuff® thermally cured finish, the Ultralight Hunter will be your new favorite all around hunting gun.
- Caliber: 300 Blackout – WC-15 Platform
- Barrel Length: 16” Round Threaded Muzzle
- Overall Length: 34"
- Weight Empty: 5 lbs 4.1 oz
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and Specifications Subject to Change without Notice. Firearms will be Invoiced at Prevailing Prices at Time of Delivery.
- Forged Upper without Forward Assist (Flat-Top) and Forged Lower Receiver with Closed Trigger Guard
- Wilson Combat Ultralight Hunter Match Grade Barrel
- Pistol Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- 5/8”x24 Threaded Muzzle with Thread Protector
- Wilson Combat 10.4” M-LOK Rail
- Mission First Tactical Grip, Black
- Smoke Composite Carbon Fiber Closed Shoulder Buttstock, 10.1 LOP
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Low Mass Bolt Carrier Assembly, Nickel Boron
- Standard Buffer with Standard Mil-Spec Buffer Spring
- Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers
- Can be built to meet California compliant specifications
*M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp. https://www.magpul.com/ip
LEARN ABOUT YOUR RIFLE
Free access to all owner's manuals can be found in the information tab located in the navigation menu above.