*Backorders Currently Not Being Accepted*
At this time we have NO ETA for Orders to Resume.
92G VERTEC/BRIGADIER TACTICAL
Base Price: $1495.00
We are now offering the Wilson Combat-Beretta Brigadier Tactical 92 with a Vertec-grip frame conversion. This conversion, performed by Wilson Combat reduces the size of the frame to the significantly smaller Beretta Vertec size which is ideal for shooters with smaller hands or who prefer the straighter, more 1911 style grip.
Our skilled gunsmiths reduce the grip frame to Vertec size, checker the backstrap to match the front and complete the process with a frame refinish in matte Black Armor Tuff. This pistol comes standard with indestructible Black Cherry G-10 grips.
Some features of the limited production Wilson Combat/Beretta 92G Vertec/Brigadier Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), enhanced Brigadier slide, a modified M9A1 style checkered frame with accessory rail and rounded trigger guard. This model also features enhanced accuracy with an “Elite” style match grade stainless barrel with recessed target crown, the action features a 13lb Chrome Silicone hammer spring for lighter trigger pulls, and Trijicon dovetail tritium front sight and Wilson Combat rear sight. Wilson Combat G-10 grips, Wilson Combat steel guide rod and numerous other features to enhance performance. The 92G Vertec/Brigadier Tactical slide is finished in Beretta black Bruniton with Armor Tuff frame and marked with the Wilson Combat logo and specially serialized to ensure its place in Beretta history.
Although the 92G Vertec/Brigadier Tactical has been optimized by Beretta to meet the needs of high round count tactical and competitive shooters, further customization and finish work is available through Wilson Combat.
“Being a serious Beretta collector, I have always considered the 92G SD the best model ever produced, but almost too expensive and rare to shoot. I feel fortunate to have been able to work with the fine people at Beretta USA to produce a pistol that, in my opinion, is an improved 92G SD. Having Beretta USA build my dream 92 series pistol is awesome and I’m very happy that a lot of people will be able to enjoy this fine pistol model.” -Bill Wilson
This model is exclusive to Wilson Combat and available direct from Wilson Combat or from Wilson Combat Premier dealers only. Not available for purchase to MA residents.
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base price.
Beretta firearms automatically carry a One-Year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser for defects in materials or workmanship through Beretta USA. If the original purchaser registers their firearm with Beretta, they will receive an additional two years of warranty coverage for a total of three years.
Wilson Combat is not an Authorized Beretta Repair or Warranty center. All warranty, service or repair issues must be handled by Beretta USA directly as to not effect your warranty status.
If you have any issue with a Wilson Combat Beretta model please contact Beretta USA directly at 1-800-BERETTA x 2003 or online at: http://www.berettasupport.com/service/pg_firearm_repairs.htm.
- Available Calibers: 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 15 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.7”
- Overall Length: 8.3”
- *Weight Empty: 32oz
- *Weight Loaded: 38oz
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- M9A1/Vertec Frame with 92A1 Round Trigger Guard Profile and Improved Checkering
- Dehorned 92G Brigadier Slide
- Slide to Frame Fit as Tight as Practical within Production Gun Limits
- Trijicon Tritium Dovetail Front Sight
- Stainless Barrel with Recessed Crown, 4.7″ Elite Il Length, Black Finish
- Oversize Steel Magazine Release
- Steel De-Cocking Levers
- Skeletonized Elite Il Hammer
- Chrome Silicone Action Tune 13lb Hammer Spring
- Wilson Combat Mag Guide Steel Trigger
- Wilson Combat Rear U-Notch Battlesight
- Wilson Combat Fluted Steel Guide Rod
- G10 Vertec Black Cherry Grips with Wilson Combat Logo Medallion
- Wilson Combat Logo on Slide
- 3 15rd M9A1 Beretta Sand Resistant Magazines
- G Configuration Ambidextrous De-Cocker Only
- All Steel Components (De-Cocker, Trigger, Magazine Release, Guide Rod)
- Checkered Frontstrap and Vertec Backstrap
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Rail for Mounting Light or Laser
- Special Serial Number Range with WC Prefix
- IDPA Enhanced Service Pistol Approved
- USPSA “NOT PRODUCTION LEGAL”
- Not CA Compliant (Unless LEO Purchase)