The ideal large bore AR for hunting game or general tactical and defensive use. The threaded, match-grade button rifled barrel is ideal for suppressed shooting and an adjustable buttstock gives you the ability to adapt the gun’s size to various size shooters or for storage use. The new Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail is lightweight but rugged and designed for heavy use.
- Caliber: .458 HAM'R – WC-12 Platform
- Barrel Length: 18” Fluted Threaded
- Overall Length: 34.25"
- Weight Empty: 7lb 11oz
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- Lightweight Billet Upper (Flat Top) and Billet Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Tactical Hunter Match Grade Barrel
- Mid-Length Gas System with Wilson Combat Adjustable Gas Block
- 11/16”x24 Threaded Muzzle with Thread Protector
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® Rail (suitable for gas block coverage) with Three Wilson Combat Rail Covers
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip, Black
- Rogers/Wilson Super-Stoc
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Custom Length Buffer
- Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers (Green/Black Standard – Other Colors and Camo Optional)
- Can be Built to Meet California Compliant Specifications