X-TAC Supergrade Professional
Base Price: $5,460 (.45 ACP) | $5,560 (9mm)
Matte Stainless: $5,560 (.45 ACP) | $5,660 (9mm)
Introducing the X-TAC Supergrade 1911 models from Wilson Combat-No restrictions are placed on the time, effort, and expertise expended in the creation of our Supergrade custom pistols.
These models are where our most experienced veteran pistolsmiths apply their decades of experience building one custom gun at a time. Always limited in number, only a few of these pistols are hand-built each month, making every Supergrade an heirloom-worthy collector’s piece.
The enhanced, bi-directional, X-TAC frontstrap and slide treatment of the X-TAC Supergrade models offer enhanced grip traction in severe and hard-use environments. Scientifically designed to work with dry or wet hands, with or without tactical gloves, the X-TAC pattern redefines secure shooting comfort and gun-handling without the coarse, often painful nature of other grip textures. In tandem with our G-10 X-TAC grips, the X-TAC tread pattern locks securely into the firing hand and will reduce muzzle flip without snagging on clothes or cover garments.
Available in Full-Size, Professional, Commander, and Compact versions, these new Supergrade models from Wilson Combat deliver best in class mechanical perfection, with the all-business performance enhancement of a grip pattern that is second to none.
- Available Calibers: .45 ACP, 9mm, .38 Super
- Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds (.45 ACP)
- Barrel Length: 4”
- Overall Length: 7.6”
- Sight Radius: 5.7”
- Height: 5.6”
- Width: 1.3”
- Weight Empty: 38 oz
- Weight Loaded: 43.3 oz
- Accuracy Guarantee: 1.5” at 25 yds
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- Thumb Safety
- Professional Size Carbon Steel Round Butt Frame
- Unique X-TAC Frontstrap/Mainspring Housing Treatment
- Contoured Magazine Well
- High-Ride Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety
- Tactical Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Long Trigger (Three Hole)
- Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
- Black G10 X-TAC Pattern Grips with Black Medallions
- Slot Head Grip Screws
- Countersunk Slide Stop
- 4” Carbon Steel Slide
- Unique X-TAC Rear Cocking Serration Treatment on Slide
- Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
- Battlesight with Fiber Optic Front Sight
- 4” Stainless Match Grade Cone Barrel, Flush Cut Reverse Crown
- X-Top Slide
- Ball Endmill Cuts
LEARN ABOUT YOUR 1911
Free access to all owner's manuals can be found in the information tab located in the navigation menu above.