Base Price: $3,110 (.45 ACP) | $3,210 (9mm)
Enhanced grip texture, enhanced sight picture and Wilson Combat’s legendary attention to detail add up to a unique new offering destined to be a top choice of working operators everywhere.
The X-TAC Professional is the perfect marriage of a full-size grip frame and our Compact slide. It is considered by many to be the ultimate all-around carry 1911 format.
The bi-directional, X-TAC Professional frontstrap and slide treatment offer enhanced grip and improved durability over traditional checkering in severe and hard-use environments. Scientifically designed to work with dry or wet hands, with or without tactical gloves, the X-TAC pattern redefines secure shooting comfort and gun handling without the coarse, often painful nature of other grip treatments. In tandem with our G-10 Starburst grips, the X-TAC tread pattern locks securely into the firing hand and will reduce muzzle flip without snagging on clothes or cover garments. the X-TAC is everything needed in a professional’s working gun without any of the frills-- except superior performance.
With famous Wilson refinements like a match-grade, tapered cone barrel, our high visibility Battlesights and a host of 100% USA produced Bullet Proof®, machined parts the X-TAC Professional will shoot as good as it looks and give you a lifetime of unparalleled service.
- Available Calibers: .45 ACP, 9mm, .38 Super
- Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds (45 ACP)
- Barrel Length: 4”
- Overall Length: 7.6”
- Sight Radius: 5.7”
- Height: 5.4”
- Width: 1.3”
- Weight Empty: 39 oz
- Weight Loaded: 44.3 oz
- Accuracy Guarantee: 1.5” at 25 yds
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- Professional Size Carbon Steel Frame
- Unique X-TAC Frontstrap/Mainspring Housing Treatment
- Contoured Magazine Well
- High-Ride Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety
- Tactical Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Long Length Pad (Three Hole)
- Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
- G10 X-TAC Pattern Grips with Pewter Medallions
- 4” Carbon Steel Slide
- Unique X-Tac Rear Cocking Serration Treatment on Slide
- Battlesight with Fiber Optic Front Sight
- 4” Stainless Match Grade Cone Barrel
- Armor-Tuff® Finish
LEARN ABOUT YOUR 1911
Free access to all owner's manuals can be found in the information tab located in the navigation menu above.