The X-TAC Elite®
Base Price: $4,380 (.45 ACP) | $4,480 (9mm)
Matte Stainless: $4,480 (.45 ACP) | $4,580 (9mm)
Enhanced by Wilson Combat gunsmiths for daily carry and hard use training, the X-TAC Elite is a unique choice for shooters looking for a practical 1911-style custom pistol that comes standard with multiple cutting-edge cosmetic and tactical performance options.
The legendary Wilson Combat X-TAC tread pattern is known for rock solid traction and high round count shooting comfort. Coupled with performance options like our reload-enhancing one-piece Bullet Proof® Magwell and carry options like the concealment hammer and grip safety the X-TAC Elite has all the right custom features and striking good looks. Other options like perfectly executed top and rear of slide serrations cut down glare on bright range days. Extra detail is lavished on the X-TAC Elite slide with machined carry cuts, ball endmill cuts and a heavy machined bottom slide chamfer that enhances cosmetics, streamlines your pistol’s profile and reduces sharp edges.
The bi-directional, X-TAC frontstrap and slide treatment offer enhanced grip and improved durability over traditional checkering in severe and hard-use environments. Scientifically designed by Bill Wilson to work with dry or wet hands and with or without tactical gloves, the X-TAC pattern redefines secure shooting comfort and gunhandling without the coarse, painful nature of other grip treatments. In tandem with our aggressive G-10 Starburst grips, the X-TAC tread pattern locks securely into the firing hand and will reduce muzzle flip without snagging on clothes or cover garments.
The X-TAC Elite has all of the same Wilson Combat perfected internal quality as our flagship CQB pistols with guaranteed accuracy, enhanced reliability and the highest quality parts and assembly in the industry. All of this is backed up by Wilson Combat’s industry leading customer service policy where we ensure your satisfaction with a Wilson Combat firearm product forever with-no strings attached.
- Available Calibers: .45 ACP, 9mm, .38 Super
- Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds (.45 ACP)
- Barrel Length: 5”
- Overall Length: 8.7”
- Sight Radius: 6.6”
- Height: 5.6”
- Width: 1.3”
- *Weight Empty: 41 oz
- *Weight Loaded: 46.6 oz
- Accuracy Guarantee: 1” at 25 yds
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- Full-Size Carbon Steel Frame
- Unique X–TAC Frontstrap/Mainspring Housing Treatment
- Bullet Proof® Magazine Well
- Concealment Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety and Hammer
- Tactical Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium Length Pad
- Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
- Black G10 Aggressive Starburst Grips with Pewter Medallions
- Torx Head Grip Screws
- Countersunk Slide Stop 5” Carbon Steel Slide
- Unique X–TAC Rear Cocking Serration Treatment on Slide
- Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
- Battlesight with Fiber Optic Front Sight
- 5” Stainless Match Grade Barrel and Bushing,
- Flush Cut Reverse Crown Fluted Chamber
- 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
- 40 LPI Serrated Rear of Slide
- Carry Cuts/Ball Endmill Cuts
LEARN ABOUT YOUR 1911
Free access to all owner's manuals can be found in the information tab located in the navigation menu above.