The Ultralight Carry Commander™
Base Price: $3,980 (.45 ACP) | $4,080 (9mm)
The Ultralight Carry Commander is equipped with all the performance and cosmetic features that defensive experts and 1911 enthusiasts demand in a custom 1911 concealed carry handgun.
The Ultralight Carry Commander is equipped with all the performance and cosmetic features that defensive experts and 1911 enthusiasts demand in a custom 1911 concealed carry handgun. At the heart of this exciting new model is a 4.25” bushing barrel top end mated to a lightweight aluminum alloy frame. Although the lightweight frame is 60% lighter than a comparable steel frame, the tough aluminum alloy selected and hard anodized frame coating under our Armor-Tuff ® coating will protect it for many years of hard use. The ULC Commander’s full-size grip enhances high round count training sessions while the Wilson Combat exclusive round butt promotes comfortable, all-day concealment. The concealment grip safety and hammer further enhance the Ultralight Carry Commander’s low profile. Subtle Wilson Combat performance and cosmetic options adorn the Ultralight Carry Commander. The main cosmetic options like chamber fluting, serrations and flush cut and reverse crowned barrel add a touch of practical class. Offered in .45 ACP and 9mm, the Ultralight Carry Commander will be a favorite of 1911 enthusiasts who want their signature carry gun to merge traditional and modern styling in a way only Wilson Combat’s master pistol smiths can achieve.
- Available Calibers: .45 ACP, 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds (45 ACP)
- Barrel Length: 4.25”
- Overall Length: 7.85”
- Sight Radius: 5.95”
- Height: 5.6”
- Width: 1.3”
- Weight Empty: 28.8 oz
- Weight Loaded: 34.2 oz
- Accuracy Guarantee: 1.5” at 25 yds
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- Professional-Size Aluminum, Round Butt Frame
- 60% Lighter Frame Than a Comparable Steel Frame
- High Cut Checkered Frontstrap
- Aluminum Mainspring Housing
- Concealment Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety and Hammer
- Tactical Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium Length Pad
- Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
- G10 Starburst Grips with Pewter Medallions
- Torx Head Grip Screws
- Countersunk Slide Stop
- 4.25” Carbon Steel Slide
- Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
- Battlesight with Fiber Optic Front Sight
- 4.25” Stainless Match Grade Barrel and Bushing, Flush Cut Reverse Crown
- Fluted Chamber
- 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
- 40 LPI Serrated Rear of Slide
- Carry Cuts/Ball Cuts
LEARN ABOUT YOUR 1911
Free access to all owner's manuals can be found in the information tab located in the navigation menu above.