Base Price: $4,215 (.45 ACP) | $4,315 (9mm)
The Protector® will help you own the night with the legendary reliability, accuracy and detailing for which a Wilson Combat custom pistol is known. Whether you are carrying concealed, or for duty, the size and performance options of the Protector® can be modified to meet your needs. Extensively tested by our internal cadre of experts and external tactical shooting professionals, it represents the best of the tactical 1911 breed.
Built on our rugged steel or lightweight aluminum light-rail capable frames, you can tailor the specifications and caliber of your chosen Protector® to the tactical task at hand. Every Protector® has all the features selected for our rendition of the ultimate modern tactical handgun, including a fluted tactical-cone barrel, round butt, one-piece Bullet Proof ® magwell, and a unique slide profile that wears both our signature carry cuts and abbreviated front cocking serrations–a unique styling feature of this model.
*Current California Protector® model will still exist as a separate model and will not change. All current orders for Legacy Protector® models will be filled as ordered with previous Protector® specs unless otherwise specified.
- Available Calibers: .45 ACP, 9mm, .38 Super
- Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds (.45), 10 rounds (9mm)
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.7"
- Sight Radius: 6.6"
- Height: 5.6"
- Width: 1.3"
- *Weight Empty: 41.6 oz.
- *Weight Loaded: 46.8 oz.
- Accuracy Guarantee: 1" at 25 yds
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- Integral Light Rail Steel or Lightweight Frame
- 5″ Stainless Match-Grade Cone Barrel, Flush Cut and Crowned
- 5″ Carbon Steel Slide
- High-Cut Checkered Frontstrap
- Bullet Proof® Round-Butt Magazine Well
- High-Ride Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety
- Tactical Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium-Length Pad
- Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
- G10 Starburst Grips with Black Medallions
- Countersunk Slide Stop
- Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
- Battlesight with Fiber Optic Front Sight
- Fluted Chamber
- Fluted Barrel
- 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
- 40 LPI Serrated Rear of Slide
- Front-Cocking Serrations and Carry Cuts
LEARN ABOUT YOUR 1911
Free access to all owner's manuals can be found in the information tab located in the navigation menu above.