The Elite Professional®
Base Price: $3,980 (.45 ACP) | $4,080 (9mm)
The Elite Professional® includes the best features of several of our models. It is enhanced with a 4 1/16” version of the hand-fit, heavy-flanged cone match-grade barrel pioneered on our Tactical Elite.
The Professional series of pistols are some of the most popular Wilson Combat® builds, and the Elite Professional is the newest member of that series. It includes the best of several of our models, enhanced with a 4 1/16” version of the hand-fit, heavy-flanged cone, match-grade barrel pioneered on our Tactical Elite. With this barrel, we have reduced the slide length by a full inch, giving you a speed advantage in target acquisition with the shorter sighting plane. The frame is the comfortable full size you’re accustomed to in your traditional 1911 pistol, but with the shorter slide the result is excellent concealability. An excellent choice for daily carry, The Elite Professional provides the rapid shot-to-shot recovery and reduced recoil one would expect from a compensated pistol. You can be sure of 100% functional reliability, fast handling, rapid shot-to-shot recovery and accuracy when you need it.
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base price.
- Available Calibers: .45 ACP, 9mm, .38 Super
- Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds (.45)
- Barrel Length: 4.1″
- Overall Length: 7.7″
- Sight Radius: 5.7″
- Height: 5.6″
- Width: 1.3″
- *Weight Empty: 39.6 oz.
- *Weight Loaded: 45.2 oz.
- Accuracy Guarantee: 1.5″ at 25 yds
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- Professional-Size Carbon Steel Frame
- High-Cut Checkered Frontstrap
- High-Ride Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety
- Ambidextrous Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull
- Bullet Proof® Magazine Well
- G10 Diagonal, Flat Bottom Grips
- 4″ Carbon Steel Slide
- Battlesight with Fiber Optic Front Sight
- 4″ Stainless Match-Grade Heavy Flanged Cone Barrel, Hand Fit
- Full-Length Guide Rod with Reverse Plug
- California Model Available
LEARN ABOUT YOUR 1911
Free access to all owner's manuals can be found in the information tab located in the navigation menu above.