The Bill Wilson Carry Pistol®
Base Price: $3850.00
A common question around here is “What custom gun does Bill Wilson carry”? There is no easy answer to that because Bill is always tweaking and developing new gun models. At Wilson Combat the quest for defensive firearm perfection never ends, but we can say that this model is an exact clone of what Bill Wilson carries on most days in the office, around town, or at the ranch.
Chambered in .45 ACP or 9mm, the Bill Wilson Carry II is a shooter’s carry gun-easy to hit your target accurately in all conditions and because of its concealable size, easy to carry on a daily basis. Worn in Bill’s preferred Lo-Profile II outside the waistband holster this gun practically disappears under a vest or light shirt. From the compact X-Tac grip frame, to the lightweight integral light rail and gold bead sight-this gun is exactly how Bill currently options his daily carry pistols. The only available options on this model are your choice of Armor Tuff® finish color, front sight, single or ambidextrous safety and an optional magwell. No other custom options are available at the time of order/sale or will be performed after the sale by Wilson Combat.
- Available Calibers: .45 ACP, 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 7 rounds (.45 ACP)
- Barrel Length: 4”
- Overall Length: 7.6”
- Sight Radius: 5.6”
- Height: 5.1”
- Width: 1.3”
- Weight Empty: 29.63 oz
- Weight Loaded: 34.94 oz
- Accuracy Guarantee: 1.5” at 25 yds
Prices and Specifications Subject to Change without Notice. Firearms will be Invoiced at Prevailing Prices at Time of Delivery.
* Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
- Compact Size Aluminum Frame
- Integral Light Rail
- 60% Lighter Frame Than a Comparable Steel Frame
- Unique X-TAC Frontstrap/Mainspring Housing Treatment
- Concealment Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety and Hammer
- Tactical Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
- 3 ½# – 3 ¾# Crisp Trigger Pull with Medium Length Pad
- Contoured Magazine Well
- Bullet Proof® Magazine Release
- Black Cherry G10 Ultra-Thin Grips
- Countersunk Slide Stop
- 4” Carbon Steel Slide
- Unique X-TAC Rear Cocking Serration Treatment on Slide
- Heavy Machine Chamfer on Bottom of Slide
- Battlesight with Gold Bead Front Sight
- 4” Stainless Match Grade Cone Barrel, Flush Cut Reverse Crown
- Fluted Chamber
- Fluted Barrel
- 30 LPI Slide Top Serrations
- 40 LPI Serrated Rear of Slide
- Carry Cuts/Ball Endmill Cuts
LEARN ABOUT YOUR 1911
Free access to all owner's manuals can be found in the information tab located in the navigation menu above.