Beretta/Wilson Combat 92G Centurion Tactical
Base Price: $1250
The 92G Centurion Tactical merges our award winning, high-performance Brigadier Tactical enhanced frame with a shorter, 4.25” Centurion slide to create the ideal everyday carry Beretta 9mm pistol. The first time ever offered by Beretta in this special configuration-exclusively from Wilson Combat!
The 92G Centurion Tactical features all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts. Some features of the limited-production 92G Centurion Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), Centurion length slide, a modified M9A1-style checkered frame with accessory rail, and rounded trigger guard. The 92G Centurion Tactical ships with two 17 and one 20-round capacity magazines. This new model also features an Elite-style, match-grade stainless barrel with a recessed target crown for enhanced accuracy and an Ameriglo “Hackathorn” high visibility dovetailed tritium front sight paired with a Wilson Combat black battlesight rear. The 92G Centurion Tactical also features gray/black Wilson Combat Ultra Thin G-10 grips, Wilson Combat Mag Guide and oversize mag release and other custom features to enhance overall shooting and tactical performance. Like all Wilson Combat-Beretta collaborations, this model has factory optimized action parts and improved slide to frame tolerances. Additional custom services are available for the 92G Centurion Tactical
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base price.
- Available Calibers: 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 17 or 20 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.3”
- Overall Length: 7.75”
- Sight Radius: 5.75”
- Height: 5.5”
- Width: 1.5”
- *Weight Empty (with 17rd magazine): 33.2oz
- *Weight Loaded with 18rds: 40.7oz
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- M9A1 Frame with 92A1 Round Trigger Guard Profile and Improved Checkering
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Slide to Frame fit as tight as practical within production gun limits
- Ameriglo “Hackathorn” Design Tritium with Orange Ring, Dovetail Front Sight
- Stainless Barrel with Recessed Crown, 4.3”, Black Bruniton Finish
- Oversize Steel Magazine Release
- Skeletonized Elite II hammer
- D Hammer Spring
- Wilson Combat Mag Guide
- Wilson Combat Rear U-Notch Battlesight
- G10 Gray/Black ULTRA THIN Grips with Wilson Combat Logo Medallion
- Wilson Combat Logo on Slide
- Two 17rd and one 20rd Beretta magazines
- G Configuration Ambidextrous Decocker Only
- All Steel Components (decocker, trigger, magazine release, guide rod)
- Checkered Frontstrap and Backstrap
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Rail for Mounting Light or Laser that Accepts All Popular Models
- Special Serial Number Range with WC Prefix
- IDPA Stock Service Pistol Approved
- USPSA Production Division Approved