*Backorders Currently Not Being Accepted*
At this time we have NO ETA for Orders to Resume.
The 92G Brigadier Tactical®
Base Price: $1195.00
"Being a serious Beretta collector, I have always considered the 92G SD the best model ever produced, but almost too expensive and rare to shoot. I feel fortunate to have been able to work with the fine people at Beretta USA to produce a pistol that, in my opinion, is an improved 92G SD. Having Beretta USA build my dream 92 series pistol is awesome and I’m very happy that a lot of people will be able to enjoy this fine pistol model." -Bill Wilson
The 92G Brigadier Tactical features all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts. Some features of the limited-production Wilson Combat/Beretta 92G Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), enhanced Brigadier slide, a modified M9A1-style checkered frame with accessory rail, and rounded trigger guard. This model also features enhanced accuracy with an Elite-style, match-grade stainless barrel with recessed target crown, the action features a “D” hammer spring for lighter trigger pulls, and the sights are Trijicon dovetail tritium front sights and Wilson Combat rear sights. The 92G Brigadier Tactical also comes with Wilson Combat G-10 grips, Wilson Combat steel guide rod and numerous other features to enhance performance.
Beretta firearms carry a One-Year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser for defects in materials or workmanship. If the original purchaser registers their firearm with Beretta, they automatically receive an additional two years of warranty coverage for a total of three years.
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base price.
Beretta firearms automatically carry a One-Year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser for defects in materials or workmanship through Beretta USA. If the original purchaser registers their firearm with Beretta, they will receive an additional two years of warranty coverage for a total of three years.
Wilson Combat is not an Authorized Beretta Repair or Warranty center. All warranty, service or repair issues must be handled by Beretta USA directly as to not effect your warranty status.
If you have any issue with a Wilson Combat Beretta model please contact Beretta USA directly at 1-800-BERETTA x 2003 or online at: http://www.berettasupport.com/service/pg_firearm_repairs.htm.
- Available Calibers: 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 15 rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.7"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Sight Radius: 6.5"
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 1.5"
- *Weight Empty: 36 oz.
- *Weight Loaded: 43 oz.
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- M9A1 frame with 92A1 round trigger guard profile and improved checkering
- Dehorned 92G Brigadier slide
- Slide to Frame fit as tight as practical within production gun limits
- Trijicon tritium dovetail front sight
- Stainless barrel with recessed crown, 4.7” Elite II length, black finish
- Oversize steel magazine release
- Steel de-cocking levers
- Skeletonized Elite II hammer
- D hammer spring
- Lanyard loop pin
- Lanyard loop, aluminum
- Steel trigger
- Wilson Combat rear u-notch battlesight
- Wilson Combat fluted steel guide rod
- G10 Dirty Olive grips with Wilson Combat logo medallion
- Wilson Combat logo on slide
- 3 15rd M9A1 Beretta sand resistant magazines
- 9mm caliber only
- G configuration ambidextrous decocker only
- All steel components (decocker, trigger, magazine release, guide rod)
- Checkered frontstrap and backstrap
- Beveled magazine well
- Rail for mounting light or laser
- Special serial number range with WC prefix
- IDPA Stock Service Pistol approved
- USPSA Production Division approved