AR15 Custom Work
Our AR Customization allows for a variety of upgrades, parts, and finishes that can be applied to most AR models. Call or email for more information, or click the button below to build your dream AR today.
AR15s can be finished in the Armor-Tuff™ finishes, or Combat-Tuff finishes (see below). To learn more about Armor-Tuff™ finishes please see our FAQ.
Combat-Tuff is a two-stage Armor-Tuff™ finishing process that achieves the distressed, cutting-edge look of a well-used tactical firearm. It requires multiple coats of our legendary spray-on coating and a special hand finishing process. If you ride your guns hard, you will love this new cosmetic option from Wilson Combat.
* Due to the nature of true custom hand crafted finishes, variations in color and pattern are natural and to be expected. These visual representations are examples, not identical replications of all finished product.
Designed by Bill Wilson and the Wilson Combat design team as the base for the ultimate precision tactical AR-15 rifle, the BILLet-AR matched upper and lower receiver is 100% machined in our Berryville, Arkansas, facility.
The Wilson Combat BILLet-AR receiver was engineered from the ground up to address structural design weaknesses in standard USGI receivers and enhance overall tolerances. The BILLet-AR upper receiver has a precise bolt raceway for smoother chambering, more rigid receiver walls to reduce firing flex, an oversize magazine well for quick reloads, an integrated trigger guard for gloved use, and added lower receiver strength. Our extensive experience as a premier custom builder of AR-15 rifles will ensure your satisfaction with this next generation precision tactical shooting platform.
- CNC machined from 7075-T6 aerospace aluminum billet stock
- Picatinny top rail
- Shell deflector
- M4-style extended feedramps for excellent reliability with a wide variety of calibers
- Undersize bolt raceway for smoother chambering, improved feeding and enhanced recoil dynamics
- Smooth side profile without forward assist for maximum accuracy potential
- Oversize, EDM-cut magazine well
- Precision threaded receiver and reamed pin holes
- Hand prepped for a flawless surface finish
- Mil-Spec hard anodized prior to final finishing
* We will not work on firearms that have been previously modified by anyone other than the Wilson Combat Custom Shop.
* Any and all work performed is up to the discretion of the Custom Shop Manager.
* Please do not send items not necessary for custom work. Example: Gun rugs or cases, bushing wrenches, magazines, etc.
* All weapons left in care of the shop are done so at your own risk. * Due to Federal Regulations – customers’ firearms must be returned to the address from which they were received.
*If you have a change of address, written request for such change is required.
*If your firearm is shipped from an FFL dealer, it must be returned to the same FFL dealer.
*Minimum Custom Work order is $100. If work requested is under this amount, the invoice will be adjusted accordingly.
* If your firearm is being customized in a way that includes machining or mill work then you are required to purchase a refinish.
*Quoted lead times on custom work are approximations. We do our best to adhere to time frames but with all true firearm customizations, these times can vary. Please be patient while your custom work is completed as we are working diligently.
To send your firearm to Wilson Combat for Custom Work, you must first call Customer Service at 800-955-4856 to obtain an RMA # and Return Label. Firearms will not be accepted for Custom Work without the proper RMA and label.