AR15 Custom Work
Our AR Customization allows for a variety of upgrades, parts, and finishes that can be applied to most AR models. Call or email for more information, or click the button below to build your dream AR today.
* We will not work on firearms that have been previously modified by anyone other than the Wilson Combat Custom Shop.
* Any and all work performed is up to the discretion of the Custom Shop Manager.
* Please do not send items not necessary for custom work. Example: Gun rugs or cases, bushing wrenches, magazines, etc.
* All weapons left in care of the shop are done so at your own risk. * Due to Federal Regulations – customers’ firearms must be returned to the address from which they were received.
*If you have a change of address, written request for such change is required.
*If your firearm is shipped from an FFL dealer, it must be returned to the same FFL dealer.
*Minimum Custom Work order is $100. If work requested is under this amount, the invoice will be adjusted accordingly.
* If your firearm is being customized in a way that includes machining or mill work then you are required to purchase a refinish.
*Quoted lead times on custom work are approximations. We do our best to adhere to time frames but with all true firearm customizations, these times can vary. Please be patient while your custom work is completed as we are working diligently.
To send your firearm to Wilson Combat for Custom Work, you must first call Customer Service at 800-955-4856 to obtain an RMA # and Return Label. Firearms will not be accepted for Custom Work without the proper RMA and label.