The Tactical Hunter is the ideal large bore AR for hunting or general tactical and defensive use. The threaded, match-grade button rifled barrel is tuned for suppressed or non-suppressed shooting and an adjustable buttstock gives you the ability to adapt the gun’s size to various size shooters or for storage use. The new Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail is lightweight but rugged and designed for heavy use.
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor – WC-10 Platform
- Barrel Length: 18” Fluted Threaded
- Overall Length: 35”
- Weight Empty: 7 lbs 10.7 oz
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- Lightweight Billet Upper (Flat Top) and Billet Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Tactical Hunter Match Grade Barrel
- Rifle Length Gas System with Adjustable Gas Block
- 5/8”x24 Threaded Muzzle with Thread Protector
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® Rail (suitable for gas block coverage) with Three Wilson Combat Rail Covers
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip, Black
- Rogers/Wilson Super-Stoc
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers (Green/Black Standard – Other Colors and Camo Optional)
- Can be built to meet California compliant specifications