The .358 Winchester Ultralight Hunter
When lightweight and compact performance is paramount. This model features our lightweight billet receiver, lightweight bolt carrier, Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail, ultralight profile barrel and carbon fiber stock. The Ultralight Hunter has an overall length of 35 1/8” only weighs SEVEN pounds without the magazine making it the lightest large format AR on the market! The Wilson Combat Ultralight HUNTER is easy to carry all day with the guaranteed accuracy, reliability and durability Wilson Combat is known for.
- Caliber: .358 Winchester – WC-10 Platform
- Barrel Length: 16" Round Crowned Muzzle
- Overall Length: 35.5"
- Weight Empty: 7 lbs 4.9 oz
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- Lightweight Billet Upper (Flat Top) and Billet Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Ultralight Hunter Match Grade Barrel
- Intermediate Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® Rail (suitable for gas block coverage) with Three Wilson Combat Rail Covers
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip, Black
- Smoke Composite Carbon Fiber Closed Shoulder Buttstock, 9.5” LOP with Limbsaver Recoil Pad
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers (Green/Black Standard – Other Colors and Camo Optional)
- Can be built to meet California compliant specifications
*M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp. https://www.magpul.com/ip
LEARN ABOUT YOUR RIFLE
Free access to all owner's manuals can be found in the information tab located in the navigation menu above.