The Ranger series of rifles by Wilson Combat combines our exclusive lightweight billet receiver set and our Ranger profile match-grade, tapered barrel to create a fast-handling precision AR carbine that is an ideal tactical, defense or hunting gun where light weight is a pre-requisite. Our Ranger profile barrel is the lightest profile AR barrel that still retains match-grade accuracy as the rifle heats up from rapid-fire shooting. This is Bill Wilson’s favorite HAM’R Barrel. Like all Wilson Combat custom rifles, the Ranger is equipped with our strong and light M-LOK® capable rail and our time-tested Tactical Trigger Unit. When you need a handy yet accurate premium tactical rifle the Ranger will lead the way.
- Caliber: 300 HAM'R – WC-15 Platform
- Barrel Length: 16" Round Threaded (1-13 Twist)
- Overall Length: 33.25"
- Weight Empty: 6 lbs 5.3 oz
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- Lightweight Billet Upper (Flat-Top) and Billet Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Ranger Match Grade Barrel
- Mid Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- 5/8”x24 Threaded Muzzle with Q-Comp
- Wilson Combat 12.6” M-LOK® Rail with Three Wilson Combat Rail Covers
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip, Black
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc®
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Bolt Carrier Assembly, Nickel Boron
- Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers (Green/Black Standard – Other Colors and Camo Optional)
- Can be build to meet California compliant specifications
*M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp. https://www.magpul.com/ip
LEARN ABOUT YOUR RIFLE
Free access to all owner's manuals can be found in the information tab located in the navigation menu above.