The Super Sniper™
Base Price: $3120
There are times when extreme accuracy and rapid follow-up shots are the most important criteria when selecting a rifle. Those were the primary objectives of the engineers at Wilson Combat® when they designed the SS-15 Super Sniper-- and the result far exceeded our expectations.
There are times when extreme accuracy and rapid follow-up shots are the most important criteria when selecting a rifle. Those were the primary objectives of the engineers at Wilson Combat® when they designed the SS-15 Super Sniper-- and the result far exceeded our expectations. It has a 20” long, 1-in-8 twist, heavy-weight, fluted, stainless steel premium match-grade barrel-- optimized for accuracy with the longer, heavier bullets frequently used for longer range shooting. The crispness of the trigger is unequaled in AR style rifles; it is tuned for a 4 pound pull. This gun is engineered, designed, and built to deliver unmatched accuracy at 300, 400, or even 500 yards, and it does in an almost unbelievable fashion.
- Caliber: 6mm Creedmoor – WC-10 Platform
- Barrel Length: 22" Fluted Threaded
- Overall Length: 39"
- Weight Empty: 9 lbs 5.6 oz
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and Specifications Subject to Change without Notice. Firearms will be Invoiced at Prevailing Prices at Time of Delivery.
- Billet Upper (Flat-Top) and Billet Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Super Sniper Match Grade Barrel
- Rifle Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- 5/8”x24 Threaded Muzzle with Thread Protector
- Wilson Combat 14.6” M-LOK® Rail
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip, Black
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc®
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Bolt Carrier Assembly, Nickel Boron
- Standard Buffer with 40 Coil Chrome Silicon Flat Wire Buffer Spring
- Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers
- Can be built to meet California compliant specificaitons
*M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp. https://www.magpul.com/ip
LEARN ABOUT YOUR RIFLE
Free access to all owner's manuals can be found in the information tab located in the navigation menu above.